The Anastasi Law Firm offers its clients affordable, fair and prompt solutions. You will work directly with an experienced business attorney. The firm provides proactive legal services designed for asset protection of business owners, their company and individuals. Your personal or business matter will get the full attention it needs and deserves. Our law firm serves individuals and businesses in Campbell, Los Gatos, San Jose, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Capitola, San Francisco and the surrounding areas. The services are designed for both individuals and small business owners. You can be assured the 29 years of legal and business experience will be applied to provide you with the most cost effective and reasonable solution available.
The Anastasi Law Firm is managed by Pascal Anastasi. He is a graduate of UOP, McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento, California. He was privileged to have been taught Constitutional Law by Justice Anthony M. Kennedy, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court for the United States of America. His comfortable style, developed skills and dedication to small business owners was built upon his association with entrepreneurs and his undergraduate work at, CSU, Chico, where he earned a Bachelor of Science Degree from the School of Business, and Minor from the Department of Economics.
Pascal Anastasi has 29 years of legal experience as a business lawyer and 5 years of true “hands-on” business experience where he served in management operations of a significant sales, distribution, marketing and manufacturing group of companies operating domestically and internationally. The in-house business experience created a unique combination of applied skills for which all of his business clients benefit. His counsel contains a rare balance of legal analysis and realistic business analysis and judgment.
In 2007, Pascal Anastasi incorporated Estate Planning into his practice. This area of practice is a natural related field closely akin to his years of contractual preparation and analysis skills. As a trust lawyer, he has prepared over a hundred Living Trusts and related estate plans. Anastasi takes a direct and personal approach to providing clients with plans that are tailored to their personal intentions and needs. The result is satisfied clients who received their estate plan timely and at a very affordable price from a trust attorney.
The Anastasi Law Firm works closely with other independent lawyers who provide specialized services in areas that complement and complete the Anastasi Law Firm practice. Together, they have worked on mutual client projects and matters to produce a better, more technically comprehensive result. Collectively, their talents broaden the scope of services that can be offered to further fulfill the legal needs of the client.
The independent practices that have worked with the Anastasi Law Firm include:
- Jason Baker, Esq. | Major Personal Injury & Civil Litigation
- Terry Baker, Esq. | Consumer Protection Law
- David Brown, Esq. | Landlord – Tenant Law
- Lance Burrow, Esq. | Civil & Insurance Litigation
- Luis Capin, Esq. | International, NAFTA & Mexican Law
- David Cortese, Esq. | Real Estate Transactions & Government Law
- Anna DiBenedetto, Esq. | Construction Litigation
- Thomas Foster, Esq. | 1031 Exchanges
- Warren Forest, Esq. | Family Law
- Thomas Griffin, Esq. | Business & Civil Litigation
- Jeffery Hare, Esq. | Government Law
- Jose Luis Gutierrez-Azpe | International, NAFTA & Mexican Law
- Gayle Lewis, Esq. | Technology & Intellectual Property
- Sara Lipowitz, Esq. | Bankruptcy Law
- Lino V. Martire, Esq. | Business & Real Estate Litigation
- Roger Mason, Esq. | Employment Litigation
- Edward Newman, Esq. | Real Estate Land Use & Litigation
- Cathy Philipovitch, Esq. | Land Use & Development
- Millie Anne Sumcad, Esq. | Immigration Law
Jointly managed matters are handled in ways to improve representation efficiency and reduce costs to the client. The independent lawyers are not partners or agents of the Anastasi Law Firm. We are just a good team who work together to get the job done right. Big law firm services. Small firm personal attention.
Personal Attention • Prompt Service • Affordable Fees • Experienced
Contact us today to set up a Free Consultation (20 minutes) either in our office or over the phone. In the San Jose metro area, call us at 408.292.2606. In the Santa Cruz area, call us at 831.475.0771.